Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Doing Vegas, or Vegasing

When I do Vegas, I do Vegas my way. Getting drunk is not compulsory for me. In fact, it's of no interest. Fine dining? Not a concern. This, however, does not mean this blog can not appeal to those who like to get wasted and/or rub elbows with whales. To the contrary, mere mention of Vegas will compel an avid Vegasist to dream about that which constitutes them doing Vegas. This blog will address multiple facets of Vegas even those I would not necessarily engage in. If going nuts at clubs or going by different aliases while in the city floats your boat, trust me this blog will discuss it. It just might not be in favor. Either way, you will read it and you will share your opinions.

When it comes to doing Vegas, this is an ongoing, cyclical process. You arrive in Vegas, you enjoy yourself, you leave, and then you enjoy yourself thinking about arriving, enjoying yourself in and then leaving Vegas...before you start the cycle all over again with your next trip.

The specifics of what drives me wild about Vegas include mostly inexpensive entertainment and lodging, beautiful and luxurious ambiance, gorgeous pools, and playing. But what intrigues me most is that almost anything a person could want to do, they can find it in Vegas (or at least a simulated version). In this way, I can discuss both the things I am most concerned with in doing Vegas and also all the other activities and options available in doing Vegas...and what I think about them.

A true Vegasist never truly stops doing Vegas, or Vegasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment